Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome to my Million Dollar Blog Campaign

Hi, my name is Jeff Creighton and I have decided to to start a million dollar blog campaign. SO what does that mean. Well I would like to use this blog to earn a million dollars, and I want your help. So what do I expect that you will just give me money for no good reason? Of course not. So how do I plan on going about this quest? Well I am not quite sure myself.

For starters I am going to let you into my house. WHAT the hell does that mean. Well there is something called affiliates on the Internet and I am only going to buy products that you can find on somewhere on the Internet through an affiliate program. I will buy the product, see if it is any good, tell you about it (Write a review) and provide a link where you can get a great deal on that product. This will just be one way I will try to start earning money with this blog.

If you click my links you will be able to buy the product that you will know is good (from my review) and you will get it a great price. In turn I will earn a Small commission from the company that purchase it from. I will add that commission to my blog account balance and together we can watch it grow and you can be a part of it.

My Story, Well, Times have been tough lately, My wife has been out of work and my check doesn't cover the bills so a few months ago I started to go on a quest for making money online. rather than making money I have lose some that I don't have. Maybe not the smartest decision I have ever made so I have converted to this plan because it is free. It is just my wife and I and My dog Linus who is a rat terrier mix and he is cute as can be but does not like strangers and always tries to bite them. We have been working with him and a trainer but so far our success is limited and the trainer is expensive.

So that's the story, This blog will be loaded with information that I will make sure is important to you after all I don't expect you to just give me your money. However I have provide a donation link in case you find something on this blog to be so helpful that you that you just can't resist....

The first thing you can do to help me out a little is to copy the link to this blog and add it everywhere. If you visit other blogs post my link there, if you visit forums post my link there, or maybe you have your own website if so post a link to my blog on it. This will help to drive more people to my blog. The more people I have visiting my blog the more options I have to get people to sponsor my blog and make money not to mention that this will also help to get my blog to go to the top on the search engines.

No comments: