Monday, March 17, 2008

Best Dog Training

Hi Everyone,
First off Happy St. Patty's Day and "Slan" I wish I was sharing a Guinness with all of you. Anyway, I am back to tell you about a product that I bought a while back. It is kind of funny, my wife thinks I am nuts for starting this blog and she laughs every time I tell her I know it will work. I was explaining to her that if I give all of you an honest review on a product then you will bookmark my blog and just simply make your purchases through my blog. I think of it as a trust and loyalty thing. That being said I want to thank you to who ever it was that used my blog to purchase Rockband Special Edition from Amazon .com, Unfortunately I can not see your name through my Amazon account but your purchase price was $149.00 and I earned $4.00 for my blog so I am sure it will be quite some time before I hit a Million but There is Hope, and it didn't cost you anything but a simple click from my blog to the Amazon page.

When I told my wife I got my first sale and my Blog has made $4.00 she said "well there is still a long way to a Million" then she said did you put that e-book we bought for the dog on there? I totally forgot about that book we bought and it was a life saver. So the story goes like this.

I found a lifesaver. We adopted my dog Linus a year ago, when we first got him home he was very shy and quiet for the first week or so. Then it started, When ever someone would come to the house he would bark like crazy and would try to bite them. He actually drew blood on my brothers hand. This was just one of a bunch of other problems we were having. He would always jump all over us when we got home. He would Bark at every person or dog who walked by the window. He was deathly afraid of the grill on the deck (not sure what the deal was with that) He would never listen and twice ran out the door between our legs and almost got his by a car. He is fixed but would still try to mount any other dog he saw. He Chewed the bottom stair and loved to grab the clothes (especially socks and Bra's) and tear wholes in them. Lets just say it was a very frustrating first few months.

So I had a friend who's girlfriend was a dog trainer. We paid here $40.00 a lesson for her to come by twice a week to try and resolve some of these problems. She came by for 5 weeks and worked with my dog, my wife, and I. He did get a little better but still not great and we just couldn't afford to keep having her come. Not to mention the biting was the one thing we would not stand for and that problem didn't seem to be getting any better. So after spending $450.00 and still having some of the worst problems we were having, I decided to look to the Internet.

At first I starting searching the Internet for the best dog training books. I expected to find a good book to buy from Amazon but what I found was an E-Book. I wasn't really sure what an E-Book was at the time so I did some research and found it is a book that you buy on the Internet and you can easily download it to your computer right away. So I looked a little further into this E-Book (Sit Stay, Fetch) and I found there were a lot of people out there who were having great success with this book. After some further research I actually found that this was the most popular Dog Training E-Book on the Internet. I also found that it had less than a 1% return rate. I told you I do my research before buying.

I thought that was pretty impressive so I checked out their sales pitch page. It was simple, professional and came with a guarantee. So I figured what do I have to loose. I bought it and was able to easily download it right away and start reading that night. I couldn't stop, I read it till 3am the next morning because it was full of so many Training techniques I had never even thought of. I started working with Linus the next day and within 2 days I was seeing results.

He was listening better and I finally got him to stop with the eating the stairs and the socks and Bra's. I was able to walk him without him walking me if you know what I mean. But the real test was yet to come. Could this E-Book actually help me stop him from biting all of our guests. I started working with him on this with the help of my family and friends. (Guinea Pigs hahaha) it started getting better and better. I wrote to the author of the book with some questions and actually got a reply He helped out a great deal.

I am glad to say now a year later Linus is able to have company and play and have fun with them all day long. It is such a relief to see that you can find good quality customer support when you need it online. I would recommend this e-book to anyone who is having trouble with your dog. It has training techniques for dogs from puppies to adult and covers all different types of training from tricks to obedience training. I have provided a link to their website because I know this book will help you with any training problems you are having.
Jeff

http://www.sitstayfetchebook.com/


Happy to Report My Blog Balance is now at $4.00

No comments: