Friday, March 14, 2008

Amazon Affiliate

Amazon
OK guys so where off the first thing I would like to bring to your attention is Amazon. I have signed up as an affiliate because I make a lot of purchases through Amazon because they have great prices and the offer all products from games and electronics, to exercise equipment, books MP3 and movie downloads, Etc. You name it they sell it and they have great customer service usually orders over $25.00 ship for free. It is just the best and most trusted place to buy online. I have added a simple Amazon search on the right column it will list a few of the hottest products or you can search for anything. Happy shopping feel safe and secure.


Let Me Tell You a Little About My TV
Before my wife lost her job we bought an HDTV, I had wanted one for a long time and had been putting it off and putting it off. Finally I started researching it and one thing led to another. When ever I am going to buy a new product that is expensive I always do some extensive research to make sure I am making a SMART decision and getting the best buy. Anyway, I finally decided on a Sony and boy am I glad I did. Let me first say that I know right off the bat when you buy a brand like Sony you are paying some for the name. I am not usually a fan of paying for a brand name. In this case the Sony had everything I wanted and offered something I found I couldn't get anywhere else.

QUALITY!!! Sure all HDTV's have great High Definition quality but the fact is I have cable and not every every channel through my cable company is offered in High Def. This is important. But First it is important you know that when you walk into the store Such as Best buy or Circuit City Etc. all the HDTV's are showing an HD channel and the TV's settings are set to Vivid or the highest quality setting making them all look great. Well first off When ever you get an HDTV one of the first things you want to do is go into the settings and change the setting from Vivid to the middle grade setting. The Middle grade will still give you exceptional quality the difference is that consistently using your HDTV on Vivid will make it burn out much quicker.

Going back to my cable company, so they offer some channels that are High Definition, some that are digital, and some that are analog. What brought this to my attention was the Internet research I did and the test. I went to a friend's house who had a Samsung HDTV and had the same cable company. He showed me how great his TV looked in HD. I have to say I was impressed. Then I said show me a digital channels. He did and the quality when way down. It was still viewable but was not nearly as good as the HD channel. Then I told him to switch to an analog channel. This was terrible I would never be able to watch his TV on an analog channel for any length of time, it looked like crap.

My Quest For An HDTV With Great Quality in HD, Digital, and Analog

If I am going to spend a lot of money on a TV you can be damn sure I am going to watch more than the 13 HD channels my cable company offers. I began searching and found the Sony to have Exceptional quality in HD with Great quality in digital along with better than good quality in analog. This was good news for me. I know analog is being phased out so I was more concerned about the digital channels looking great as I know I will be watching a bunch of these channels along with the HD channels. Anyway this TV has over 50 consumer reviews on Amazon and all but 4 give it a 5 star rating, and you can add my 5 star rating to that as well. Below is a link to this Sony HDTV click on it and read about it. It is a great TV with enough in/out puts for my cable box, surround sound, and Xbox, the there is room for more. I would highly recommend this TV and right now it is listed with almost $1000.00 off at Amazon. I am not sure how long the promotion will last on Amazon but If you have been looking for an exceptional HDTV this is the one you want.

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-52XBR4 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV



Current Balance for my Million Dollar Blog Campaign is $0.00 so please help I am waiting for that first buck...


No comments: